…an experience of Christian spiritual renewal and formation that begins with a three-day short course in Christianity. It is an opportunity to experience God’s grace anew, as revealed to you through other believers.
The objective of Emmaus is to inspire, challenge, and equip the local church members for Christian action in their homes, churches, communities and places of work. Emmaus lifts up a way for our grace-filled lives to be lived and shared with others.
The Walk to Emmaus experience begins with a three-day experience of New Testament Christianity as a lifestyle. Then participants are invited to accountable discipleship, small groups, and participation in the Emmaus community – with the goal of strengthening their own local church and individual mission in life.
Our community is a non-profit organization entitled: Grace Emmaus of Silicon Valley.
- Our next Gatherings are in the planning process – please stay tuned
- At these events we share our Emmaus 4th day experiences in a safe, virtual setting, sing a few songs, and share in communion.
- Instead of face-to-face, our Gatherings are currently via Zoom Calls and those links are in our email newsletters and reminders.
- Our Board of Directors suspended walks until it is determined that in-person Walks can be held safely from a health standpoint, as your safety is more important to us than risking illness right now. Stay tuned to this site each month for updated information.
1. UPDATE YOUR PROFILE: Emails are now going out in November and December asking our members to update their profile and let us know if they want to keep receiving our email newsletter. Please look for that email and update your profile! Thanks!
2. TEXT MESSAGES: We are now testing text-messaging to improve our communications. Please accept the text request. We promise not to overuse it. ; )
3. BOARD ASSIGNMENTS: We just voted on most of our new officers for our Board of Directors, and that will be communicated soon. As you may know, our Board members are elected to three-year terms, so each year a few people end their term. Our new members begin effective January 1, 2022. We’re excited for the future. See all on our Board