…an experience of Christian spiritual renewal and formation that begins with a three-day short course in Christianity. It is an opportunity to experience God’s grace anew, as revealed to you through other believers.
The objective of Emmaus is to inspire, challenge, and equip the local church members for Christian action in their homes, churches, communities and places of work. Emmaus lifts up a way for our grace-filled lives to be lived and shared with others.
The Walk to Emmaus experience begins with a three-day experience of New Testament Christianity as a lifestyle. Then participants are invited to accountable discipleship, small groups, and participation in the Emmaus community – with the goal of strengthening their own local church and individual mission in life.
- July 17 at 5 pm is our next on-line gathering.
- Our Gatherings are via Zoom Call. Zoom links are always in our newsletter.
- If you are not getting the newsletter, or have other questions: Contact us here
- We are hoping to support walks in November 2021 – more info later in August on it’s approval and Team Meeting dates.
- Meanwhile, please save the dates: Nov 4-7 Men’s Walk and Nov 11-14 Women’s Walk (if approved)
We have a new officers on our Board of Directors as of July 1, 2021. Due to covid, we pushed out the changes by six months.
Please join us in welcoming Lequita Ulmer to her new volunteer job as President of the Board. See all on our Board