…an experience of Christian spiritual renewal and formation that begins with a three-day short course in Christianity. It is an opportunity to experience God’s grace anew, as revealed to you through other believers.
The objective of Emmaus is to inspire, challenge, and equip the local church members for Christian action in their homes, churches, communities and places of work. Emmaus lifts up a way for our grace-filled lives to be lived and shared with others.
The Walk to Emmaus experience begins with a three-day experience of New Testament Christianity as a lifestyle. Then participants are invited to accountable discipleship, small groups, and participation in the Emmaus community – with the goal of strengthening their own local church and individual mission in life.
- Come gather with friends from your Emmaus experience in a safe, virtual setting.
- Please invite friends who might be future pilgrims!
- We will sing a few songs, share in communion and share with each other about our 4th Days.
- The Gathering is from 5 – 6 pm Saturday, September 18th.
- Our Gatherings are via Zoom Call. Zoom links are always in our newsletters and reminders.
- We were not able to gather enough momentum to hold a walk this year.
- Please look to this web site for more info in future months.
We have a new officers on our Board of Directors as of July 1, 2021. Due to covid, we pushed out the changes by another six months, and are hoping to do a walk in Spring 2022.
Please join us in welcoming Lequita Ulmer to her new volunteer job as President of the Board. See all on our Board